Monday 2 February 2015

I suspect this is goodbye

I have not posted for a while because I am sure no-one is interested in what I have to say. In addition, I suspect that my posts are too long for most people to be bothered reading. I am uninterested in the mainstream social media because I have no interest in posting short messages that beg more questions than they answer. I fear that the British public have lost the ability to read or to concentrate on any matter beyond a few sentences. That is a shame. The English language is a lost art and reading now appears to be a chore rather than a pleasure.

What I suspect is that people like me are a dying breed. I am indeed out of touch. I have no interest in celebrities, I do not watch soap operas and I actually enjoy reading. Should anyone still have an interest in anything I have to say, please respond and inform me and I will continue. If not, I thank all who have read me over the years, and hope that I have at least given you something to think about.

Your Servant
Doktor Kommirat

No comments:

Post a Comment