Friday 20 April 2018

Exciting free offer!!!! Well at least it's free

A friend approached me to ask why I lay the blame for the bulk of society's problems at Margaret Thatcher's door. In response I prepared a paper for her explaining my reasoning, I called it "There is no such thing as society". It is approximately 30,000 words and is 50 pages long. If anyone would like a copy I would be happy to send it to you. You can reply on this blog or contact me at doktorkommirat@gmail.com if you would like a copy. What puzzled my friend most was that I accuse Thatcher of utilising a very Marxist methodology to achieve her aims. I hope I clarified that to her satisfaction. My purpose is to explain how the right-wing free market experiment was a false hypothesis that can only produce false and damaging conclusions. It is a complete fraud.

No comments:

Post a Comment