Saturday 19 October 2013

This was in the Independent

I have copied and pasted below a comment made by a poster in answer to an article in todays Independent newspaper on poverty. It is self-explanatory.
 
I am posting it here to highlight that not only has someone in our society posted something like this in a national newspaper, but that the newspaper has published it and has not deleted it. The Independent must therefore consider such opinions as valid and representative. If anyone still thinks that Scotland is  better together with people like this, then I can only despair and tell you that I am afraid that I not only do not share the same language as you do, but that I do not want to live in the same country as you. There is nothing to be even remotely proud about a nation that conducts itself in this manner. You have been warned.

Chris Lane 14 hours ago   
 
HERE;S a SOLUTION: STERILIZE ALL NON-WHITES EUTHANIZE the DISABLED EXECUTE ALL MURDERERS--RAPIST and RACE MIXERS!!!!! THAT MY FRIEND is a START!!!!!
 
Your Servant
Doktor Kommirat

No comments:

Post a Comment